Bank Interest Income
Interest income earned in India by an NRI is taxable in India. Banks deduct tax (TDS) at 30% on interest paid to NRIs without any threshold limit. Where TDS has been so deducted on the interest income, NRIs can submit their tax returns in India to claim the excess tax deducted as refund.
- NRIs earning interest from bank accounts (excluding NRE and FCNR accounts) in India.
Who Should Buy
- CA Certifications and Tax Audit.
- PAN application / application for changes in PAN details
- Written opinions on taxability
- Submission of response to Income Tax notices / queries
- Handling tax assessments
- Tax planning
Our Plans cover only services towards filing your Income Tax Return in India.
The below services are outside the scope of this Plan:
The above services may be availed separately based on discussions with your Tax Advisor.