Property Rental Plan
Rental income from a property (residential or commercial) situated in India is taxable in India, irrespective of an individual’s residential status. Also, filing tax returns in India within the due date can help you claim and carry forward the losses resulting from any properties in India.
- Rental income from up to 3 properties (residential or commercial) in India. Click here, if you own more than 3 properties
- Interest from savings bank accounts and fixed deposits in India.
Incomes Covered in the Plan
- CA Certifications and Tax Audit.
- PAN application / application for changes in PAN details
- Written opinions on taxability
- Submission of response to Income Tax notices / queries
- Handling tax assessments
- Tax planning
Our Plans cover only services towards filing your Income Tax Return in India.
The below services are outside the scope of this Plan:
The above services may be availed separately based on discussions with your Tax Advisor.