Salary Income Plan
An income is termed to be Salary if an employer-employee relationship exists. The term salary includes wages and pension. The salary received by you may consist of various components, which have distinct treatments prescribed under the Indian tax law.
- Salary income, from single or multiple employers.
- Pension income.
- Interest from savings bank accounts and fixed deposits.
Incomes Covered in the Plan
- CA Certifications and Tax Audit.
- PAN application / application for changes in PAN details
- Written opinions on taxability
- Submission of response to Income Tax notices / queries
- Handling tax assessments
- Tax planning
Our Plans cover only services towards filing your Income Tax Return in India.
The below services are outside the scope of this Plan:
The above services may be availed separately based on discussions with your Tax Advisor.