Ask your question here &
we will get back to you soon
- Can a person in India receive money from an NRI (may be relative or friend)?
- Taxability of Gift
- Cash Transaction Limit for an NRI (Section 269ST) - Pravasi Tax
- Whether cash transaction in excess of INR 20,000 is allowed in any loans / advances / real estate transfer
- Scope of Tax
- Impact of “Deemed Resident” Provisions on NRIs in the GCC Countries
- New “Deemed Resident” Concept
- Dual Residency
- Cash withdrawals in India may now attract TDS
- Proposed Additions to your Tax Passbook (Form 26AS)
- Is it possible to claim refund of TDS on cash withdrawal under new section 194N?
- Budget 2021: NRIs in GCC may become ‘Deemed Resident’ in India
- Relief to NRIs - Relaxation Guidelines For NRI'S
- Income Tax on Seafarer (Merchant Navy)
- Co-operative Banks and Post Offices are mandatorily to report your interest income to the Income Tax Department
- Everything you need to know about NRI Income Tax
- How can an NRI view his TDS Credit (Form 26AS)?
- Is the spouse of an NRI considered an NRI?
- PAN made Mandatory for Cash Deposits
- Tax Return Compliance
- Shift in NRI status
Stay updated on Tax Information